Menzerna Heavy Cut Compound 400 Lady Line is the innovative sanding polish with pleasant coconut odor suitable for modern automotive clear coats. HCC 400 Lady Line removes sanding marks as well as signs of use in the shortest possible time and guarantees a shiny surface. The polish is highly productive, silicone-free and in a trendy pink color.
- Pleasant coconut odor
- Polishes and generates gloss in a single step
- Saves time thanks to single-stage working (cut to finish)
- Speedy removal of deep car paint scratches
- Easy to wipe away
- Highly effective
- Outstanding gloss
- No buildup of dust
- Clean the surface thoroughly.
- Shake the bottle and apply the polish to the polishing pad.
- Use either a rotary or an orbital polishing machine and use the cross-coating method. Start by polishing at a low rotational speed while exerting strong pressure.
- Take away the pressure in the final cycles and increase the speed of the polishing machine.
- At first, the polish will seem a little milky and should be worked in until only a slightly transparent/oily film is visible.
- Once you have finished polishing, remove any residue with the Premium microfiber cloth.
- Depending on the demands of the surface, a second stage may be performed. Here, you have the option of reapplying Menzerna HCC 400 or using a Menzerna Finish polish.