BLYSK Rubberized Undercoat is an extremely durable rust and corrosion inhibitor. A premium asphalt based rubberized undercoating that seals out moisture and deadens sound. By undercoating your vehicle, it will help to reduce the noise emanating from your engine or the road. This process prevents any contact between the debris on the road and as well as metal, essentially blocking excessive noise. It is easy-to-use and also protects against moisture, dust, dents or dings. In addition to fixing your undercarriage, our rubberized undercoat is safe to use on quarter panels and wheel wells. It creates a soft rubbery finish, which prevents further damage, rust, or even moisture seeps. Resisting chipping and will not crack or peel with age. Prevention and protection equal a happy customer and an equally happy car.
- FAST DRYING – aerosol dispenser allows for easy spray-on application that dries quickly. Spray goes on as a textured black finish.
- MULTI-PURPOSE – maybe be applied to cars, trucks and recreational vehicles. Can be used on wheel wells, quarter panels, interior fenders, under the hood, and more. Product can be used for other applications such as, protecting tree wounds, posts, roofs, and gutters.
- PROTECTION – protects the undercarriage of vehicle from minor road damage, rust and abrasion. Resists chipping and will not crack or peel with age.
- PREVENTION – with use can help in the prevention of corrosion and rust. Creates a soft rubbery finish, which can prevent further damage, rust, or even moisture seeps.
- DEADENS SOUND – sound deadening properties that help reduce road noise. Undercoating your vehicle will reduce the noise emanating from either your engine or the road.
Directions for Use:
- Shake can vigorously for one minute after mixing ball begins to rattle.
- Apply to clean dry surface not under 50°F.
- Spray with short even strokes from 14-18 inches.